Inbound Customer Service Consultant - Freight & Logistics - PART TIME
Job no: 971851
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: VIC Metro - Western Suburbs, VIC Metro - CBD
Categories: Inbound Customer Service
Who is Aegis?
Aegis is a global outsourcing and technology company committed to impacting clients' business outcomes by focusing on enhancing customer experience across all touch points and channels. Aegis was founded 30 years ago in the US and now has operations across 37 Locations in 9 countries, over 5 continents with 37,000+ Employees. Aegis services over 300 clients from verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Goods, Retail, and Energy & Utilities. The company is wholly owned by Essar, a USD 39 billion conglomerate.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting multiple PART TIME Inbound Customer Service Consultants to be part of a campaign for one of Australia's largest freight and logistics companies. In this role you will provide high levels of customer service to customers calling to book couriers and to enquire about their parcel deliveries. You can chose between morning shifts or afternoon shifts
The aim of the centre is to provide excellence in customer service and to assist customers and help problem solve with any issues they may be experiencing.
- Start Date: Wednesday, 22nd of February 2017
- CBD, close to public transport
- Fixed Term Contract until the 30th of June 2017 with view to extension
- $19.56 per hour plus super plus leave entitlements (pro rata'd)
- 20 paid hours per week
- Morning shifts: Rostered 4 hrs between 8am and 2:30pm Monday to Friday
- Afternoon Shifts: Rostered 4 hrs between 1pm and 8:30pm Monday to Friday
- 5 days paid class room training plus 1 week training in our live Learning environment
- Opportunity for future career development and ongoing opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to achieve and maintain KPI's
- Strong resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle difficult calls
- Intermediate computer and numerical skills required
On offer to the successful candidate:
At Aegis we have our reward and recognition programs, social club, Employee Assistance Program, smart casual dress code as well as the opportunity to explore future career pathways within a global organization. The work environment is fun, friendly and casual.
How do you join our team?
It's easy, apply today!!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend